I Finally got my Google Voice invite this morning, and I must admit it’s pretty cool. Google does a pretty good job of showing off their features at their site, so I won’t go into all of them. The important info for my customers is this. My phone number is changing. Don’t worry, the old numbers aren’t being turned off, I just want to direct my phone calls through google voice so I can use it’s features.
The new phone number is (813) 421–4338.
What features make it Google Voice good for me:
- Better voice mail with transcription
- The service rings multiple phones at once (in case I am not carying one, or am out of the house)
- SIP integration. (VOIP direct integration)
What does that to you the customer:
- As any customer of mine will tell you I answer emails pretty quick (usually in a few seconds during normal hours). This speed of reply now falls over to voicemail as well.
- Less time waiting for call forwarding to kick in when I am not sitting at my desk in front of my business line.
- If you are one of my clients that uses VOIP systems we can now talk direct in a more integrated fashion instead of having to use trunks on both sides to communicate over POTS just because were on different systems.
Coteyr.net Programming LLC. is about one thing. Getting your project done the way you like it. Using Agile development and management techniques, we are able to get even the most complex projects done in a short time frame and on a modest budget.
Feel free to contact me via any of the methods below. My normal hours are 10am to 10pm Eastern Standard Time. In case of emergency I am available 24/7.
Phone: (813) 421-4338